Emergency Help! +1 (310) xxx-xxxx
  1. Home
  2. Internal medicine
Is My Back Pain Severe Enough To Seek Treatment?

No one should live in pain. Dr. Jean Louis Benae weighs in on when to consult a physician. What are signs that back pain is severe enough to see a doctor? When the pain becomes intractable and starts to affect your activities of daily living, it’s time to see a doctor. For example, movements such as bending and...

What Can I Do To Alleviate My Foot Pain?

Dr. Joel W. Brook describes treatment options for common ailments like plantar fasciitis, bunions, and Achilles tendon pain. What is involved with getting my bunion fixed? We recommend fixing bunions only if they are painful, progressively getting worse, or make it difficult to comfortab...